- travel and leisure shoe
- waterproof, breathable
- good cushioning
- special multifunctional tread
- good grip on various types of terrain
The AKKA TEXAPORE MID is a great little hiking boot for the junior world explorer. It does everything a proper boys’ hiking boot should do. It is waterproof, supports the ankle and provides excellent grip on various types of terrain
The sole is designed to handle a wide range of activities – ideal for little outdoor fans who come up with a new plan every day! It provides the perfect combination of good flexibility and comfortable cushioning. And the special tread ensures good grip on any terrain.
Given how versatile this boot is, it is remarkably light. This partially due to the synthetic materials, which also make the boot hard wearing and easy to maintain. The speed lacing system is another practical feature – just slip the boot on and adjust the draw cord.
The inspiration for the AKKA TEXAPORE came from Mio Steingässer. Together with his family, Mio is travelling the world tracking the effects of climate change. The boot is named after Akka, the highest mountain range in the Sami region of Sweden. This is where Mio Steingässer learned about how the Sami people live, and where he found a reindeer skeleton.
- Weight: 500 g/pair (Size 31)
- water resistant, robust textile fabric and water resistant synthetic upper material
- TEXAPORE: waterproof, breathable membrane
- CIRCULINER: breathable, fast drying polyester lining
- CUSHION PAD: EVA midsole with good cushioning performance
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL GRIP SYSTEM: special tread pattern for multifunctional application
- WOLF HIKE PRIME K: flexible children’s hiking sole with comfortable cushioning and good grip
- raised sole for improved toe protection
- reflectors on all sides
- speed lacing system with draw cord