- synthetic fibre sleeping bag
- recommended temperature rating to 10 °C/50 °F
- extremely good warmth-to-weight performance
- insensitive to moisture
- mummy shape
- soft fabric with good wicking performance
- very small pack size
- waterproof pack bag
On summer hiking trips, the AIRFLAKE 10 sleeping bag makes a cosy nest for the night – whether you’re camping outdoors or staying at a mountain hut. And if you opt to spend a night under the stars or under a tarp, it’s guaranteed to keep you nice and warm.
The innovative AIRFLAKE fill material is totally insensitive to moisture. And it’s as light as down too. The soft outer fabric wicks moisture effectively, while you stargaze in comfort or gather your strength for the next day’s adventure. So you get a pleasant, dry internal microclimate – and a good night’s sleep.
Another advantage with the AIRFLAKE: when it’s time to get moving again, it stuffs compactly into its waterproof pack bag.
- Temperature T max: + 28°C
- Temperature T comf: + 14°C
- Temperature T lim: + 10°C
- Temperature T ext: - 2°C
- Measurements: 225 x 85 cm
- Body Height: < 195 cm
- Packing size: 25 x 18 x 23 cm
- Filling weight: 320g
- Weight: 610g (Size LEFT)
- FLYGRID 10D: ultra-lightweight, very breathable fabric with soft feel and active moisture management
- AIRFLAKE: featherlight, ultra-compressible synthetic fibre fill with excellent thermal performance
- comfortable mummy shape
- waterproof pack bag with roll-top closure