- 3 season synthetic fibre sleeping bag
- recommended temperature rating to 0 °C/32 °F
- extremely good warmth-to-weight performance
- insensitive to moisture
- mummy shape
- soft fabric with good wicking performance
- waterproof pack bag
If your camping in places like Scotland, Norway or the foothills of the Alps where the weather is changeable, a lightweight sleeping bag that’s insensitive to moisture is your best bet. A bag like the AIRFLAKE 0. Incorporating our latest innovation in synthetic fibre fill technology, the AIRFLAKE will keep you warm from spring right through to autumn.
The special synthetic fibre fill is immune to moisture and ultra light. So you get maximum warmth at a minimum weight. The outer fabric is nice and soft and wicks moisture effectively, so you get a pleasant internal microclimate – and a good night’s sleep.
And when you wake refreshed in the morning, the bag stuffs neatly into its waterproof pack bag.
- Temperature T max: + 22°C
- Temperature T comf: + 3°C
- Temperature T lim: - 2°C
- Temperature T ext: - 18°C
- Measurements: 215 x 78 cm
- Body Height: < 180 cm
- Packing size: 36 x 20 x 15 cm
- Filling weight: 540g
- Weight: 1080g (Size LEFT)
- FLYGRID 10D: ultra-lightweight, very breathable fabric with soft feel and active moisture management
- AIRFLAKE: featherlight, ultra-compressible synthetic fibre fill with excellent thermal performance
- comfortable mummy shape
- waterproof pack bag with roll-top closure