- insulated jacket for fast-paced sports
- wind and water resistant
- extra light
- extra warm
- extra breathable and air permeable
- with hood
There are three things you can rely on once you’ve laced up your running shoes: a fast pace, plenty of high-octane action – and your AIR LOCK JACKET. This innovative training jacket is extra warm, weighs next to nothing and is exceptionally breathable.
Everything about this jacket is geared towards keeping weight to a minimum – including the ultra-lightweight PERTEX shell fabric and the innovative mesh fleece. NANUK AIR LOCK Q.M.C. consists of hollow fibres with a cross-section that looks like an eight-pointed star. The advantage is, it weighs less than regular fleece fabrics but provides better insulation. The fabric’s knitted-like structure makes it extremely breathable. It is also air permeable. Exactly what you need when you’re trying to improve your PB on the fitness trail.
- Weight: 395 g (size L)
- PERTEX QUANTUM Y: very light, robust, downproof and water resistant outer fabric
- NANUK AIR LOCK Q.M.C.: extra warm, very light, moisture regulating fabric with honeycomb-like knitted reverse side
- fixed hood with adjustable volume
- 2 hand pockets (one of which doubles as a stow pouch for the jacket), 2 inner pockets, ski pass pocket