Why apply online only?
Our Human Resources Team uses an e-recruiting system. So that we can process applications as quickly as possible and your documents get to the right contact partner in the HR department, we request that you submit your documents exclusively online via our careers portal. Please note that we are unable to consider applications submitted via post or email, as it significantly slows down the application process. In order to make it as easy as possible for you, we have constructed our system and the steps you need to take, right up to submitting your application so that the tedious multiple entry of details is avoided. You can find tips for your online application on the right-hand side under "Scan CV".
Advantages of online application
- If you register in our portal, you can view the status of your application at any time.
- An online application reaches the right contact immediately.
- You save yourself the cost of postage and materials, and that’s good for the environment.
- Paper and email applications are very time-consuming to process when there is a large volume of applicants – time that we’d rather spend on you!
- We can process applications significantly quicker.
- It makes communication easier for us and you receive an answer from us sooner.
- When a position becomes available, we draw on applications from our recruiting system first, and then match these automatically with the requirements of the new job (talent pool).
You can find a list of our current vacancies under the "Jobs" tab. By clicking on "Apply online now" within a description, you will automatically be taken to our applicant portal, where you can register and then upload your documents
Haven’t found what you’re looking for? Then submit a speculative application in our online careers portal or find out about new vacancies via the Jack Wolfskin job agents (registration necessary). You can find the link to our applicant portal at the top under “Speculative applications”.
Scan in your CV
- By clicking on the “Apply online now” button within each description, you will be taken to our applicant portal.
- You can submit your application via the portal with or without registering first. Registration is voluntary.
- So that your application takes as little time as possible, we offer the option to scan in your CV using our system. The module extracts certain items such as names, personal details or expertise from your CV and fills in your online application as far as possible. All details can be checked and edited using the menu. However, some details must be filled in/selected manually.
- The scan works best with PDFs or DOCs (alternatively .docx, .gif, .jpg, .jpeg, .png and .tif)
- You can attach documents up to a maximum of 5.00 MB in size.If your attachments exceed this size, you must compress the files, as otherwise you will be unable to send off your application.
- Your details will only be forwarded once you have submitted your application.
- You can delete a profile that you have created (when registering) at any time.
- We suggest that you compile your application documents into a single document and convert this into a PDF, as this will save you from having to upload multiple files.
- If you wish to scan your CV in automatically, you will need to upload this again to the system manually under the menu option "Attachments". This is marked as an obligatory field with an *.
As soon as we receive your application online, we will check this against our job profiles. If your documents have piqued our interest, we will invite you to take part in either an initial telephone interview – in which we will primarily discuss technical details – or to a personal interview at our headquarters in Idstein. Here, management staff from the relevant department, as well as your contact partner from the Human Resources department, will be present.
Generally, it takes between one and three weeks to process an application. Due to appointments in each of the departments, it can take some time for you to receive a response. We apologise for any inconvenience. However, we do not lose any applications. You are welcome to contact our Human Resources department if you have any queries.
In order to impress us, you just need to be yourself. A suit is not a must for the interview, just come in whatever you feel comfortable in.
You’ve impressed us
Then comes – depending on the department – either a direct offer or an invitation to a taster day, where you will get to know our working environment and your future colleagues.
Tests or an assessment centre are not a feature of the Jack Wolfskin selection process. Your personal characteristics are much more important to us!